Here’s how this session will work:
1. It’s strictly voluntary, not mandatory.
2. We’d like members to bring samples of new or unusual projects that the rest of us don’t normally associate with what they do.
3. Everyone will sit around in an informal group setting.
4. Presenters will have 5 minutes to talk about their project or feature and pass around a few samples to the rest of the group.
5. We’ll then allow a few minutes for questions from the group and then move on to the next person.
6. Presentations might run longer than 5 minutes if we have a small group of presenters. If we have more than six (6) of you who wish to show and tell, then we are going to really have to stick to that time limit.
7. Bring samples that can be handed around to the group.
8. No Powerpoint or Keynote slide shows, please. If everyone had electronic presentations, it would take up too much time setting up for each person.
PLEASE NOTIFY KEN ALVINE ASAP IF YOU’D LIKE TO BE ONE OF OUR PRESENTERS.
Just a side note: If you have things (books, collectibles, artwork, etc.) that you'd like to donate to the raffle, please bring it/them along.