Just got back from the 2013 Disney Toonfest. It was fantastic!
But now it's time to really gear up and get ready for the Fall Chapter Meeting. It's right around the corner. Are you ready?
Ken sent me a list of a few last-minute reminders...
1. Registration will begin at 10:00 am Saturday morning at Country Inn & Suites. (Meeting schedule given out at this time)
2. Registration fee 25.00 per person (Includes both Saturday lunch and dinner).
3. 15.00 for each meal if not attending both meals. Must attend dinner to attend Saturday evening program. If anyone is not planning to stay for the Saturday night dinner please let me know ASAP ( for planning the meal).
4. Bring along samples of current projects presently working on.. if would like to participate in Show & Tell for afternoon program.
5. Send to Paul Fell or bring along 81/2 "x 11" Hagar Anniversary art for Chris.
6. Would like some cartoon art or cartoon items for the annual raffle.
7. Let Ken know if you are selling a book at Zandbroz. He wants to mention cartoonists names to the media.