Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bucky makes the news....and not for the Police Report


Embarrassing as it might be, I am sharing a link here to an interview I did last week with a local television station. The premise of the interview was my relatively new Petcartoongifts venture. The interview itself was a fun experience, as it turned out the reporter and I went to rival cross-town high schools and graduated one year apart. I actually met him at my front door wearing my old high school letter jacket...true. He was very funny and we spent the hour of the interview ribbing each other and sharing lots of laughs....which, by the way, is what you're seeing in the interview when it appears I am laughing at myself..in reality I was laughing at something being said off screen. Anyway, just thought I'd share. Here's the link
http://www.kcci.com/video/22507822/index.html

3 comments:

Mike Edholm said...

Embarrassing? Nonsense! Get the word out and let them line up, Buck. Remember, "if you build it..." Great job. Are you coming to Lincoln next weekend? Hope so. See you soon, buddy. — ME

Bucky Jones said...

Hi Mike! Thanks, man!__And, yes, I will be in attendance next weekend. You've been warned :-)

Cedricstudio said...

Garsh...yer a celbertee!

Very cool. Hope its a humongous success.